Plovdiv MTG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Спам volume I

+12
archdevil
Winterchill
Drive On
Rator
Dragonan
Onewithnothing
Nepriqtnika
gad222
Os1rus
v3x
Baron Hellequin
Hex
16 posters

Страница 7 от 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Спам volume I - Page 7 Empty Re: Спам volume I

Писане by Nepriqtnika Нед Юни 26, 2011 7:33 am

vex taq nedelq nqma da moga da doida, i iliikata e taka
Nepriqtnika
Nepriqtnika

Брой мнения : 51

http://deckbox.org/users/Myth?p1=17#trading_opportunities_1

Върнете се в началото Go down

Писане by Rator Нед Юни 26, 2011 7:23 pm

На Векс му е през чепа май май ....
Rator
Rator

Брой мнения : 690

Писане by archdevil Пон Юни 27, 2011 11:15 am

На работа съм, има какво да правя, но нищо не правя. Имам и за четене и отново нищо не правя. И в крайна сметка умирам от тъпотия Suspect
archdevil
archdevil

Брой мнения : 313
Местожителство : plovdiv

Писане by Os1rus Пон Юни 27, 2011 11:42 am

Os1rus
Os1rus

Брой мнения : 303

Писане by archdevil Пон Юни 27, 2011 12:32 pm

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...
The Grand Diviner

18% Strength,13% Bloodlust,48% Intelligence,43% Spirit,28% Vitality and20% Agility!Спам volume I - Page 7 13597762004952482192

Masters of predicting the future, Grand Diviners are deadly opponents. Using their foresight, Grand Diviners can easily and effortless outmaneuver a foe and launch a flurry of counterattacks before the opponent can even react. Furthermore, by knowing exactly what will happen next, Grand Diviners can plan out their moves and attacks more carefully thus allowing them to better conserve their energy and allocate it to where it's most needed. In addition, Grand Diviners are masters of light based magic, which they can use to attack both offensively and defensively; however, although Grand Diviners are masters of light magic, they are actually most skilled with water based magic. Even though Grand Diviners specialize in water based magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over water far exceeds that of any of theotherspellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the water moreskillfully and effortlessly. For example, Grand Diviners can more easily transform water to ice and steam, and they can even manipulate the water within the blood of an individual to control them like a puppet. By combining light magic with water magic, they can use water to heal and cure themselves and their allies. Their most powerful spell completely freezes any opponent in a giant, unmeltable sphere of ice.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

Take The Fantasy RPG Class Test at HelloQuizzy
archdevil
archdevil

Брой мнения : 313
Местожителство : plovdiv

Писане by Os1rus Пон Юни 27, 2011 12:59 pm

The War Paladin

60% Strength, 8% Bloodlust, 30% Intelligence, 42% Spirit, 32% Vitality and 17% Agility!

Спам volume I - Page 7 900961797676911772.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_

Powerful and noble warriors, War Paladins are both masters of weapons and defensive magic. By imbuing their weapons with light magic, War Paladins can easily and effortlessly vanquish any evil or undead foes. Additionally, they excel at defensive spells which they use to enhance the protective power of their shields. The magic of spellcasters has little affect on War Paladins because of the defensive capabilities of their magical shields. These shields also help protect them against any physical attacks, making War Paladins almost impossible to injure. On top of that, they can use their magic to heal themselves or their allies. The combination of high physical power and high defensive magic make War Paladins one of the top classes. Their only downside is that that they can sometimes lack stealth and can be quite slow; however, the strongest War Paladins have increased their agility enough so that it is not a problem in battle.

Os1rus
Os1rus

Брой мнения : 303

Писане by Dragonan Пон Юни 27, 2011 2:06 pm

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...
The Shaolin Guru

35% Strength,12% Bloodlust,32% Intelligence,38% Spirit,48% Vitality and23% Agility!Спам volume I - Page 7 10020146786998516131

As one of the wisest and most powerful classes, the Shaolin Guru is a master of both combat and magic. Using light magic to enhance their martial arts skills, Shaolin Gurus can defeat even the most fierce, evil, and dark of opponents. By releasing blasts of light based energy from their fists, Shaolin Gurus can easily shatter through the armor and defensive spells of their opponents. Shaolin Gurus also excel at using healing and defensive magic making them valuable allies in battle. By surrounding themselves with fields of light energy, Shaolin Gurus can repell any sword or spell that tries to harm them. With their incredible combination of defense, strength, and magic, Shaolin Gurus are virtually invincible in battle. Using their mastery of moon magic, Shaolin Gurus can undergo a variety of transformations to enhance their abilities including their transformation into the poweful and sagacious Owl Spirit by night.

Congratulations on achieving this high class!

Dragonan
Dragonan

Брой мнения : 343

Писане by v3x Пон Юни 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Правих го скоро, бех некъв сайлънт асасин
v3x
v3x

Брой мнения : 249
Местожителство : Пловдив

Писане by Rator Пон Юни 27, 2011 2:32 pm

Абе нещо не ми дава да комплитна теста...
Rator
Rator

Писане by Dragonan Пон Юни 27, 2011 3:03 pm

накрая като те пита за пола, рождения ден и дали си сингъл, махни тикчето на чекбокса което ти изкарва.
Dragonan
Dragonan

Брой мнения : 343

Писане by Rator Пон Юни 27, 2011 3:36 pm

The Prime Wizard

10% Strength, 22% Bloodlust, 72% Intelligence, 25% Spirit, 28% Vitality and 12% Agility!

The Prime Wizard

Спам volume I - Page 7 17300813154823862589.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_

Prime Wizards are the ultimate spellcasters. They often devote themselves almost entirely to the art of magic and neglect everything else. However, this is not a problem considering how ridiculously powerful their spells and elemental magic are. Although Prime Wizards specialize in lightning magic, they are proficient with all the other elements as well. However, their mastery over ligthning far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the lightning more skillfully and effortlessly. In fact, these magicians are the only ones able to completely manipulate the weather and unleash the true fury of nature on their foes. In addition, Prime Wizards can use their lightning magic to augment both their speed and power allowing them to easily engage in close combat if necessary.

Congratulations on achieving this powerful class!

Rator
Rator

Писане by Rator Пон Юни 27, 2011 3:37 pm

Ахаахах Very Happy На всички ви казва "Gratz on achieving this HIGH class" ама аз съм "Powerful Class"
Rator
Rator

Писане by Baron Hellequin Пон Юни 27, 2011 5:50 pm

he Dragon Master

22% Strength, 52% Bloodlust, 38% Intelligence, 22% Spirit, 32% Vitality and 13% Agility!

The Dragon Master

By combining powerful dark magic with their ferocious killing techniques, Dragon Masters are able to triumph against foes as terrifying and powerful as dragons. Dragon Masters either befriend or capture the souls of dragons that they have defeated so that they can summon these dragons to aid them in future battles. Dragon Masters often travel the world in search of different and powerful dragons to aid them in battle. Oftentimes, these dragons are skilled in unique forms of battle and magic that they may teach to the Dragon Master. For example, some dragons are able to consume and attack with specific elements such as fire or lightning, and by learning this ancient and lost art of consuming and attacking with elemental magic, Dragon Masters can easily defeat any spellcaster. Dragon Masters that have found all the elemental dragons and learned all the elemental dragon arts are virtually impervious to any magical damage. In fact, they can absorb any magical attack to strengthen themselves and easily launch counterattacks on unsuspecting foes. Although often dark warriors, they may sometimes use their powers for good; however, their lust for blood and death often overwhelms any good intentions within their hearts.

FU,GENIE!
Baron Hellequin
Baron Hellequin

Брой мнения : 514

Писане by Warx Пон Юни 27, 2011 7:05 pm

The Void Illusionist
17% Strength, 80% Bloodlust, 25% Intelligence, 23% Spirit, 13% Vitality and 22% Agility!

Limitless power! You are the Void Illusionist, a warrior whose soul was traded for omnipotence. You have the unique ability to distort the laws of the universe, enabling you to defeat almost any foe. Within a certain radius of your body, you can control and create any rules or laws that you desire, and all other warriors must obey those laws or face destruction. However, only one rule can be created at a time, and creating a new one renders the old rule void. Even without this law-changing ability, you still possess incredible power. In fact, darkness and evil literally permeates the air around you, forcing anyone nearby to fall into nightmarish illusions. Anyone who gets too close will become trapped in this mental torture chamber, protecting you from any form of close ranged attack. Furthermore, by spreading and extending your dark energy you are able to control these illusions and manipulate people into joining your side. Although, if a warrior happens to slip by these illusions, you still have one last defense left: the power to alter and adjust reality of events that just took place. In other words, if someone slashes off your arm, you can change the reality of what just happened, making it so that your arm never got chopped off. Essentially, you are taking the reality that just took place and transforming it into an illusion. The possibilities are endless; however, they come at an incredibly high cost: you must offer the life of one powerful human in exchange for altering reality. The more powerful the human that you sacrifice, the more powerful your ability becomes. Because of this hefty price, it would be wise to capture and absorb as many human souls as possible to use in the trade. But don't capture too many or your mind may fall victim to the combined force of all the angry spirits in your body! Even if you manage to preserve your mind, once you finally die your own soul will face an eternity of torment and pain for all the sins you've committed.

I'm not sure I should congratulate you on reaching this incredibly high class Razz

This extraordinary class requires an extreme lust for chaos and omnipotence.

The Genie has granted you the Hidden Power of Omnipotence.

http://www.helloquizzy.com/results/the-fantasy-rpg-class-test/?var_ChaoticStability=20&var_AlchemicSorcery=0&var_ElementalArchery=0&var_NecromanticWizardry=10&fromCGI=1&var_Intelligence=14&var_Vitality=7&var_AngelicLuminosity=1&var_EnchantedEngineering=2&var_ExplosiveEnergy=1&var_DemonicInsanity=10&var_HiddenPower=5&var_Spirit=13&var_Agility=12&var_Bloodlust=47&var_Strength=9&var_PsionicForce=8

Последната промяна е направена от Warx на Пон Юни 27, 2011 7:13 pm; мнението е било променяно общо 2 пъти
Warx
Warx

Брой мнения : 44

Писане by Rator Пон Юни 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Ахахаахаха Стенли е най- могъщ засега Very Happy
Rator
Rator

Писане by Warx Пон Юни 27, 2011 7:16 pm

Аз пък съм incredibly high class! Very Happy
Warx
Warx

Писане by Night Watch™ Пон Юни 27, 2011 8:14 pm

The Dragon Master

35% Strength, 45% Bloodlust, 38% Intelligence, 32% Spirit, 25% Vitality and 32% Agility!
Night Watch™
Night Watch™

Брой мнения : 47
Местожителство : Кърджали / Пловдив

Писане by Hex Пон Юни 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Rator написа:Ахахаахаха Стенли е най- могъщ засега Very Happy
Или най-напушен, зависи от гледната точка. Все пак живее в мойта стая, където въздуха е изпарения от наргилета разни :Р
Hex
Hex

Брой мнения : 248

Писане by Warx Пон Юни 27, 2011 8:34 pm

Very Happy мхм аз и на един въпрос отговорих:
Fool...I breathe chaos, shadow, and darkness.
май заради тва съм incredibly high!
Very Happy
Warx
Warx

Писане by Onewithnothing Пон Юни 27, 2011 10:27 pm

The Assassin

30% Strength, 37% Bloodlust, 28% Intelligence, 25% Spirit, 28% Vitality and 35% Agility

(що-годе става, само +9001 блъдлъст, +10-15 инт, -15 аджилити и спирит)

You are the Assassin, a stealthy warrior focused on silent killing techniques and deadly traps. As one of the most feared classes, you have no trouble taking down multiple opponents in the blink of an eye. While you are quite strong, you have not fully mastered all your skills. To reach the higher classes you must improve both you agility as well as your killing techniques.

Плоско... Ицето ми беше пратил едно, дето ме изкара Трапсмит, то беше яко.
Onewithnothing
Onewithnothing

Брой мнения : 535

Писане by Nepriqtnika Нед Юли 03, 2011 5:22 am

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test ...
The Grand Bishop

12% Strength, 18% Bloodlust, 37% Intelligence, 62% Spirit, 32% Vitality and 18% Agility!

The Grand Bishop
Спам volume I - Page 7 5689706816508965616.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_

Grand Bishops often have few skills with weapons and they are probably the least physically powerful of all the classes. However, they are by no means the weakest class. In fact, Grand Bishops utilize some of the most powerful magic in world: the power to control time. By controlling time, Grand Bishops can change and reverse the course of events and defeat opponents that no other class could ever dream of defeating. In fact, Grand Bishops can even alter the time of an object, allowing them to fast forward that object into the future or revert it to a state in the past. As an extension, this can be used as an advanced form of healing, enabling Grand Bishops to restore severed limbs and wounds. Although time may be a powerful ally, it requires a great deal of energy and magic to manipulate, so Grand Bishops use this power sparingly. Instead, they more often use their mastery over light magic and the basic elements to battle their foes. Grand Bishops may be supremely powerful spellcasters, but they most often use their power for good rather than evil. Those who use their power for evil may abuse their power over time and fall into chaos and oblivion.

Nepriqtnika
Nepriqtnika

Брой мнения : 51

http://deckbox.org/users/Myth?p1=17#trading_opportunities_1

Писане by Winterchill Нед Юли 03, 2011 4:44 pm

The Fenrir Knight

48% Strength, 77% Bloodlust, 18% Intelligence, 10% Spirit, 7% Vitality and 20% Agility!

The Fenrir Knight

Named after the legendary wolf, Fenrir, you are a warrior of unrivaled ferocity and power. The Fenrir Knights are able to summon incredibly savage dark beasts to do their bidding. In addition, by using their summoning abilities Fenrir Knights have the unique ability to summon weapons and armor from alternate dimensions and locations. This essentially allows them to travel more lightly and counter opponents more easily by enabling them to freely choose the weapons and armor that can best help them win in battle. Not suprisingly, Fenrir Knights travel the world collecting the most powerful magical weapons and armor to help them become even more unstoppable and deadly than they already are. By augmenting those weapons with insanely powerful dark magic, all who stand in the path of the Fenrir Knight die a bloody and painful death. Masters of slaying with a sword and other weapons, the Fenrir Knights are truly fearsome foes.

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie

Аз съм най-злия от тука Very Happy Нямам кръв нямам спирит обаче за сметка на тва имам магически меч дето и съм мега напомпан и ще ви изколя всичките! Very Happy
Winterchill
Winterchill

Брой мнения : 175

Писане by Hex Нед Юли 03, 2011 4:55 pm

Киро, ти си stoneforge mystic, банваме те.
Hex
Hex

Брой мнения : 248

Писане by Warx Нед Юли 03, 2011 4:59 pm

ЕЕ Киро почти имаш Bloodlust колкото мен Shocked (аз нямам нищо друго)
Warx
Warx

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 7 от 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Върнете се в началото